Pursue Your Immigration Dreams With Confidence
At the Law Offices of Anna R. Tseytlin, PLLC, we approach immigration clients with compassion and understanding. Two of our lawyers are naturalized citizens with first-hand knowledge of the challenges and frustration of navigating the immigration process. While we do bring in outside translators and experienced court-approved interpreters for some clients, we have staff members fluent in Spanish, Russian and Ukrainian. We strive to create a calm and comfortable environment for all of our clients.
Our Immigration Lawyers Can Help Improve Your Chances Of Success
We handle various types of immigration cases including:
- Adjustment of status
- Family-based immigration petitions
- Student, visitor, fiancé and other non-immigration visas
- E-2 and other employment and investment-based visas
- Political asylum
- VAWA (violence against women act) protection for victims of domestic violence
- U-visas for people who have been victims of crimes
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- Special Immigrant Juveniles petitions
- Waivers of inadmissibility
We provide guidance and advocacy for people pursuing:
- Temporary work visas and work-related green cards
- Visa extensions
- Permanent resident (“green card”) status through family relationships and other qualifications
- Adjustment of status
We assist clients with:
- Naturalization to become a U.S. citizen
- Resolving challenges from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Department of State-related issues, including consulate petitions and consular processing
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS),
We will prepare and accompany you to any interview you may have with USCIS or any other governmental agency.
If you or your family member have been detained or threatened with deportation, we can provide representation in immigration court and determine available relied from deportation and pursue waivers of inadmissibility, if necessary. Our team often helps reunite families after deportation or deportation attempts.
Ask A Seattle Immigration Lawyer About Your Case Today
We are ready to help you move forward in the right direction as you pursue your immigration dreams.
To schedule a consultation about your immigration issues, call us at 425-524-4600 or send a quick email asking for an appointment with an immigration attorney.