Bella A. Maslyak
- Personal Injury 100%
I have dedicated my 20+ years of legal career to helping clients with personal injury cases, including motor vehicle collisions, pedestrian v. vehicle accidents, bicycle v. vehicle accidents, dog bites, and others. The needs of each client are important to me, and I give my utmost attention to each and every client and their case. I love negotiating cases on my clients' behalf, and it is my goal to make sure that each client receives fair compensation from the insurance companies. When the insurance companies are not being fair to my clients, I pursue litigation and continue to fight for my clients' best interests.
In my free time, I enjoy singing, playing violin and piano, cooking, walking, reading, dancing, and spending time with my family and friends. I also like being creative, trying out new hobbies and activities, working on self-improvement, and meeting new people.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- Major: Comparative Literature
- Washington, 2001
- Public Service and Volunteer Recognition Award - Access to Justice Institute
- Washington State Bar Association (WSBA), Member, 2001 to Present
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, Eagle Member, 2014 to Present
- US District Court-Western District of WA, 2002 to Present
- WSAJ Diversity Committee, Member, 2023 to Present
- Helping Ukrainian and other refugees & immigrants, 2020 to Present
- F. Lawrence Taylor, PLLC, Attorney, 2005 to 2023